Any patients of Dr Kruger on cape cod?

sunnymoonx
on 2/7/07 4:02 am - cape cod, MA
if you are a patient of Dr K and live midcape, would you please message me? i have some questions about which primary DR you use. I'm having a horrid time getting a referral. Thanks ~Debbie~
Julie ~
on 2/8/07 2:34 am
sunnymoonx
on 2/8/07 2:40 am - cape cod, MA
My PCP is in this tight DR network thatwill ONLY refer patients to other DRs int he same netowkr(money hungry dr's) so i'm looking for another PCP that takes masshealth AND takes new patients. i found one in sandwich and mashpee and possibly one in harwich. all a bit of a hike for me but at this point, seems to be the way to go. I was hoping to find a hyanniz/yarmouth/dennis PCP that I can switch to. if the PCP i have no isnt able/willing to work with me on this, that I wonder how much she will work with me and the surgeon on the pre & post op stuff. anyhow... its a pain in the neck (from making phone calls to dr's all day long lol) but i seem to have things on their way. who is your PCP? if you dont mind me asking? thanks!! ~Debbie~
Jeanette P.
on 2/9/07 1:52 am - Hyannis, MA
Hi Deb. Dr. Kruger did my surgery 3 weeks ago. I have masshealth & went with Mid Upper Cape Community Health Center which is on Elm St. in Hyannis. I see a nurse practitioner, Karen Foss, who has had the surgery and has worked with Dr. Kruger. I switched to the boston health net plan, which is easer to get an approval from for the surgery rather than regular masshealth. When I first started out, I didn't have a PCP either, but the whole process wasn't much of a pain. And switching to boston health net just took one simple phone call. Let me know if you need anything else! Jeanette
sunnymoonx
on 2/9/07 5:12 am - cape cod, MA
Thanks for the info. I will give them a call monay morning. Hyannis is much better than the drive to mashpee. jeanette, are you in hyannis? will you be going to the support groups he is holiding at the cape codder? ~Debbie~
Jeanette P.
on 2/9/07 7:24 am - Hyannis, MA
Hi Debbie, I do live in Hyannis. I believe there will be support groups starting in March. I've been thinking about it. It definitely beats driving all the way to tobey. Jeanette
sunnymoonx
on 2/9/07 9:20 pm - cape cod, MA
Dr K announced the support groups at his seminar last week. very nice! and so much easier than the drive to wareham. I'll be sure to look for you when i goto my 1st one!!!!!
reggaedj
on 2/11/07 10:06 pm - Cape Cod, MA
My PCP is Dr. Cynthia Rodriguez in Hyannis. She was actually the one who suggested that I go to the informational meeting for the surgery, because I was so frustrated with failed weight loss attempts. I believe she is with Primary Care Internists. She is a wonderful Dr. Hope that helps, Cathie
sunnymoonx
on 2/13/07 1:14 am - cape cod, MA
Thanks so much. I tried to call but they are closed on tuesday. will try in the morning.
Joyce S.
on 2/16/07 4:50 am - Dennis, MA
I'm not a patient of Dr Kruger but , I had RNY 15 months ago - in Boston with Dr Lautz at Brigham & Womens. My husband did too six weeks later. We go to the support group in Hyannis - it meets the 2nd Thursday of every month at Cape Cod Hospital , 2nd floor, Martin's Conference room 7:30 to 9:30 - it doesn't matter what procedure you've had or are planning , or where or what doctor you had/have. Everyone is welcome, it's free and you just show up , no pre registration or anything. I'm in Dennis. Joyce Stewart
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views