Who asked me about Tobey Hosp. support group?

Stacey73
on 2/6/07 10:41 pm
I can't remember where you found me, but you had surgery in Boston, and wanted to know if Tobey's group was open to non-Kruger patients... well I found out. Our groups are so large we have no room to take in Boston or patients from anywhere else for the time being, but we're hoping to have that available in the future. Sorry.
Joyce S.
on 2/7/07 5:25 am - Dennis, MA
Hi Stacy , It wasn't me... but hey you can always send a few folks to the Cape Cod Group- we meet the 2nd Thursday of every month at Cape Cod Hospitsl in Hyannis 7:30 to 9:30 - second floor , Martins Conference room- all are welcome - it doesn't matter the dr , the hospital or procedure they've had or are anticipating . It's free and we love having new people join us ..... Please feel free to email or contact me if you need any other info etc. Joyce Stewart , in Dennis
Stacey73
on 2/7/07 11:19 pm
ooh! I think her name was carol, and I believe she lived on the Cape. Thanks for the info, and when she finda me, I'll pass this along!
carolanne
on 2/10/07 8:10 am - west bridgewater, MA
Hi Stacey, You are right.....it's me Carol and I was the one who inquired about the Tobey hospital support group. Thankyou for asking. I live in Bridgewater and it would have been fairly close. I camp sometimes at Bourne which is really close. But perhaps there are more up this way that I don't know about yet. I am just a baby about driving in and out of Boston. I hate it. Stacey I love your blog you are very funny and unique. Thanks again for checking that out for me!!! Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views