GUESS WHAT????

vavouna
on 2/5/07 5:14 am - revere, MA
I just received a call from my wls and just like she promised.....she called me to let me know that someone cancelled their appointment for tomorrow and wanted to know if I can come!!!! I was going to go see the Psych and the Nurse Practioner on the 27th...but now I can go tomorrow.....I am sooooo happy!!!!! Just thought I'd share that with you!
KatKat
on 2/5/07 5:54 am
Congrats, Marie, That's awesome news. It's nice to get the process moving along isn't it? Who is your surgeon? Best of luck tomorrow! Kathleen
vavouna
on 2/5/07 7:12 am - revere, MA
Hi Kathleen....I know it's still early in the game...but it beats me waiting until the 22nd and 27th to start things rolling. Maybe tomorrow they will book me for some other things which make things go much faster. My Doctor is Dr. Pecquex from Saint Elizabeth's hospital. How are you doing?
honeymoo
on 2/5/07 7:18 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
That's great news! Congrats and good luck! Gwen
debro28
on 2/6/07 4:27 am - Chelsea, MA
Hi Marie, I'm so happy for you. I remeber not too long ago you were looking to start the process. I'm happy. let us know when your surgery will be...the best of luck to you. Deb
vavouna
on 2/6/07 8:09 am - revere, MA
Thanks neighbor! I see we are not far from each other. I live in Revere. What kind of surgery did you have...it doesn't say on your profile.
Cher B.
on 2/6/07 8:29 am - MA
That is great, how did the appointment go?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views