NWH Meeting Thursday 2/8

honeymoo
on 2/5/07 1:45 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Anyone going? I am planning on going. I am headed off this rock on the noon boat on Thursday (provided the harbor doesn't freeze between now and then) I know I was talking about going to the one on the Cape but would like to get to one at NW since I haven't been to one since surgery there or anywhere for that matter. I have my 6 month follow up on Friday (a few weeks early) Give me a shout if your going Gwen
(deactivated member)
on 2/6/07 5:16 am - TBD, Guam
Gwen, you look so GORGEOUS! Wow! Look at your photo! I dont think I can make it out. I have a really hard time driving in the dark, but I will try. If I go I will look for the beautiful blonde and i will introduce myself... I have not been to a follow up meeting in ages either. I am waiting for the spring. I should try to go though. (I need younger eyes!!) J.
honeymoo
on 2/6/07 5:40 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Aren't you sweet, thank you. I am looking forward to the meeting and seeing people that I haven't seen since I was a pre-op. My friend Trish who had surgery 2 days before me is going and we haven't seen each other since we were a month out. I need the boost, alot of people here have had the surgery but there is something to be said for going to a meeting. Hope you can make it, if not maybe in the spring. My hubby has his consult in April and he has 2 meetings left to do and I told him I would go with him. Gwen
jrobichaud
on 2/6/07 10:22 am - Pepperell, MA
Hey Gwen, I will see you there... Josh
honeymoo
on 2/6/07 8:44 pm - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Looking forward to meeting you, how are things going?
jrobichaud
on 2/6/07 9:38 pm - Pepperell, MA
Things are going very good. The first month was tough but i made it. I auctully vomited for the first time on this past Sunday. Who knew 6 grapes would make me. 5 minutes of pain followed by nasty vomit to instant relief. (wont be doing grapes anytime soon). I am down 74 puonds since pre-op so I am looking different and feeling better. Have a safe trip up, Josh
honeymoo
on 2/7/07 1:32 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Sounds like everything is going right along for you, 74 pds that's awesome. I still have not tried grapes, I know they have a lot of natural sugar plus the whole skin thing. That 1st time experience is not fun at all (not that any after are much better lol) Keep up the great job and I'll see you tomorrow night. Gwen
Cher B.
on 2/7/07 7:44 am - MA
Hey Gwen, I'm going to make it to the meeting and I'm looking forward to meeting you. Have a safe trip up! ~Cher
KatKat
on 2/7/07 8:30 am
Wish I could go but I work Thursday nights! Have fun and let me know how it was! Kathleen
honeymoo
on 2/7/07 8:48 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Sure Kathleen be the party pooper, lol just kidding. Work Smirk, blow it off lol. Seriously I understand. How are things going?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views