Rayford Kruger, Tobey Hospital

Stacey73
on 2/2/07 2:34 am
and if you want to see my journey, here is my blog; http://iammelting.blogspot.com. I had surgery Jan 10 and already have 5 frikkin inches off my waist! Wheee!
on 2/2/07 9:58 am - south dartmouth, MA
hi stacey i had my surgery on 10/3/6 with dr Kruger and he is an excellant surgeon and his staff is wonderful i would reccomed anyone to him it is the best thing that i decided to do for myself no regrets at all i feel wonderful. if you have any other questions feel free to contadct me good luck
sunnymoonx
on 2/4/07 5:25 am - cape cod, MA
for those of you who have Dr Kruger and live mid-cape, who do you have for a primary DR? I may need to juggle primary dr's and find one who is willing to refer me to him. thanks ~Debbie~
Joyce S.
on 2/9/07 12:14 am - Dennis, MA
Hi Debbie, I'm Joyce Stewart in Dennis. I go to Dr Albert Barrows in Hyannis . He and his associate Dr Golden might be taking new patients - I'm not sure - a phone call to their office would sort it out quick. I had R N Y Nov 7 , 05 have lost 128 lbs so far. I went to Brigham & Women's Hospital , Dr Lautz for my surgery. My husband had it too 6 weeks after me, he's lost 117 lbs . We go to a support group here on the cape. It meets the SECOND Thursday of every month. ( we met just last night ). It's 7:30 to 9:30 , second floor , Martin's Conference Room............ all are welcome.... email or contact me if you'd like to talk. Joyce
Jeanette P.
on 2/9/07 2:27 am - Hyannis, MA
I had surgery with him on Jan 16th. All was great, no complications or complaints. I went to my first post op group on Feb 5.
Stacey73
on 2/10/07 1:43 am
hey! I was at that support group! I sat next to the bathroom with the girls in my PRE op group!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views