Rayford Kruger, Tobey Hospital

Stacey73
on 1/31/07 5:31 am
Anyone else in here have surgery with him?
marieh
on 1/31/07 7:12 am - So. Easton, MA
I haven't, but I know someone who has and she gave him glowing marks! She said he's wonderful, and her daughter is his bariatric nurse and recommended him. Any doc recommended for her own mom must be doing something right! Marie
Stacey73
on 1/31/07 11:09 am
Thanks! I had bypass with him on January 10. He is an excellent doctor. i was hoping to meet people to connect with in my area!
carolanne
on 2/1/07 9:02 am - west bridgewater, MA
Hi Stacey, I am going to have surgery in April at Brigham and Womens. (hopefully all of my pretesting will go well) I live on the South Shore and will be looking for a support group to be going to after my surgery as I know it will be too hard to go in and out of Boston every week or so. Where will your support group be? Thankyou and congratulations on your weight loss. I can't wait for my turn!!! Carol
Stacey73
on 2/1/07 9:20 pm
Well, my support group is at Tobey Hospital for Dr. Krugers patients. I don't know if people who are not in his program are allowed. I'll ask on Monday when I go.
carolanne
on 2/2/07 8:59 pm - west bridgewater, MA
Dear Stacey, That would be great! To have a place to go that is closer would mean a lot to me as I know I would go more. Thankyou!! Carol
reggaedj
on 2/1/07 11:00 pm - Cape Cod, MA
Hi! Im having surgery on Feb 28th with Dr. Kruger. I think the program at Tobey is wonderful. I just finished my group sessions, and I have to say, Im going to miss seeing everyone in my group! 3 of us are having surgery on the same day, so we plan to help each other get walking that first night! I feel very comfortable with Dr. Kruger, and Im looking forward to getting the surgery done so I can move forward. I live on the Cape---are you near there? Cathie
on 2/2/07 10:09 am - south dartmouth, MA
hi Reggie i had my surgery with dr kruger on 10/3/6 i feel great the best thing that i decded to do . Dr kruger and his staff are great I am from south dartmouth . good luck with your surgery i hope to see you at the monthly meeting if you have any question please feel free to contact me hav ea good day
fooseberry
on 2/1/07 11:11 pm - E Falmouth, MA
I am scheduled to have surgery with him 2/7. I think the program he runs is excellent. It is so much more involved than some others I have read about. I bet they would allow you to attend the meeting at Tobey. I also know that there is a monthy meeting at Cape Cod Hospital but that is probibly just as far a drive as Boston for you. The CCH meeting is definatley open all that have had any type of WLS surgery with any doctor. That is the first Thursday of the month. I hope all is well with you. Jennifer
Stacey73
on 2/2/07 2:32 am
Well, 6 out of 7 of the women in my group have stayed close. I think all of us are going to the post op meeting on monday. We have been a wonderful support system for each other, and we have visited each other in the hospital for all our surgeries. Michelle said our group was different. I can't imagine going through this life change with other people and not staying close to them...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views