I was just wondering?

debro28
on 1/31/07 2:29 am - Chelsea, MA
Hello Friends!! Congrats to everyone who just had their surgeries and are on their way to a new you......I have a ?'s and I was wondering if anyone else has this issue. Sometimes when I eat I feel full and sometimes I don't feel full, do you think it depends on what I eat at that moment or has my stomach gotten big again ? i'm 6 months post-op and 60 lbs. lighter. Thank you everyone for you advice. Deb
jereyes
on 1/31/07 5:18 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Hi I am the same way and have been since early on after surgery. I find denser proteins stay with me longer and make feel fuller. When I eat things like pudding, yogurt or other soft proteins I don't feel as full. If I try to eat something with it like some cheese then I at times feel sick afterwards. My surgeon believes we can not stretch out our pouches but we can stretch out our entrance and exits of our pouches. also the further you are out the more we can eat. Congratulations on your 60 pound weigth loss. You should continue to to loose weight as well.
debro28
on 1/31/07 12:11 pm - Chelsea, MA
Hi Janet, Thank you for your reply, it made me feel better. I drive my self crazy at times thinking if everything it's ok or if the way I feel it's right. I agree w/ you on how the soft proteins make you feel full for a very short time. when did you have your surgery? Deb
jereyes
on 2/2/07 4:47 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Hi Deb I had my surgery on 11/21/05 so I am about 14 months out. Good Luck on the rest on your weight loss journey. Janet
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views