Support Group?

manchenton
on 1/30/07 12:37 am
A couple of you have mentioned a support group. Is this group through Dr. Randall's office or open to anyone in the MA area. I am new to this web site so I apologize if you've answered this question... My surgery is scheduled for next week with Dr. Hutter who is with MGH's Weight Center. If there is a local area (I live in Stoneham) support group outside the MGH offerings, I would be interested in learning more. Thanks.
coffeegirl
on 1/30/07 3:07 am - somewhere, MA
Hi Michelle, Congratulations on your upcoming surgery!!!!! I am scheduled for this Friday 2/2/ with Dr. Pratt. I am also at MGH and would love a support group that doesn't include driving to MGH. (lol) .I believe St.'s Memorial in Lowell has one but I am not sure of the days or times. So I guess i really don't have an answer for you. (grin) God Bless Linda
txbunny930
on 1/30/07 3:27 am - MA
Congrats on your upcoming surgery. Dr. Randall's support group is open to anyone. So you would be very welcomed in joining us. The next support meeting is Feb. 15th at 6:30 pm. It's held at the Nursing Building that is to the right of Lawrence Memorial Hospital in Medford. If you need any additional information, please feel free to post and I'll be happy to assist.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views