Approved and have surgery date 2/20/07

RosieO
on 1/24/07 8:15 am - Winthrop, MA
I completed my 6 month requirements for Aetna on 1/17 and Kate from Dr Randalls office submitted my paperwork and today I got my approval and surgery date for 2/20/07. This is all because Dr Randalls team really knows what they are doing so to those of you out there waiting I thought back to June '06 when I started attending the Support group meetings and Dr Randall in July that 6 months seemed like such a long time but really it went by quickly. It really does help going to the support meetings ( I go every month) Feb 15th will be my last on the pre-op side.....(I feel like I should have a graduation ceremony in March!) Good luck to all of you still waiting! Rosie C
Jeana W.
on 1/24/07 9:04 am - Cambridge, MA
Congrats on your date! I have to agree - when you've been waiting what seems like forever just for a consult with the surgeon, and then you have to go through all kinds of requirements for insurance approval - it's a real downer. But, you've waited this long...the extra time ends up going by fast and you find out you actually needed that time to prepare mentally and physically for this surgery. It's really not so bad. And your reward for all that waiting is SOOOOO worth it!! Jeana
RosieO
on 1/24/07 9:52 am - Winthrop, MA
Thanks Jeana ...I see your date is 3/12 ...Good Luck with your surgery! Rosie
Peridot
on 1/24/07 8:25 pm - Somerville, MA
Rosie, Congratulations! You're in the best hands. I love, love, love Dr. Randall. I just had my 1 year check up last week and I can never explain how much my life has improved. You'll see. Peridot
RosieO
on 1/24/07 8:43 pm - Winthrop, MA
Thanks Peridot - I agree with you, I already have a lot of trust in Dr Randall and I am so looking forward to a healthy, happy new me! Rosie
Lesliee59
on 1/24/07 10:30 pm - Needham, MA
Rosie, Congrats on the date. Before you know it you will be post-op. Leslie
txbunny930
on 1/25/07 3:54 am - MA
Congrats Rosie: You are in the best hands with Dr. Randall. I'm 6 weeks out now and I just love Dr. Randall. You cannot find a better doctor out there for this. The time will fly by quickly to your surgery date. If you have any questions, post away, we're here for you. Good luck. Lorraine
RosieO
on 1/25/07 7:21 am - Winthrop, MA
Thanks Lorraine & Rita I love the monthly support group and visit this forum often ...I know the time between now and the 20th will go by quickly and I appreciate everyones support both here and at the meetings! Rosie
RITA32
on 1/25/07 5:38 am - Stoneham, MA
Rosie, Congrats on your surgery date. He's the best. If you need anything at all just let us know. Even if it's just emotional support. We'er here for ya See you in February and in March we'll welcome you to the other side
Fairymist Steffan
on 1/25/07 11:07 am - Westford, MA
Congradulations Rosie on your surgery date. I will be having my surgery I little before you, my date is Feb. 12th. When I got my date I was for joy. I am having my surgery at UMass Memorial in Worcester, MA. Hope you have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. Alees
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views