8 days out-zippity doo daaaa!

Joanne N.
on 1/24/07 6:04 am
Hi! I'm 8 days out and just got back from my first visit to the Dr. Randell since my surgery. I lost 10 pounds-------woooo hooooo. I had open RNY and when he took all the steri strips off I felt so much better! What a relief. The BEST news is that I get to eat something! So many choices... scrambled egg, saltines with cottage cheese, soup.....I can't wait! Have a good night! xo Joanne
Jeana W.
on 1/24/07 8:14 am - Cambridge, MA
Congrats on your loss and your graduation to new foods! You must feel so good to know that it's nothing but losing from here on in! Can't wait for my turn! Jeana
Peridot
on 1/24/07 8:26 pm - Somerville, MA
Ten pounds, yahoo! Good for you! pERIDOT
Lesliee59
on 1/24/07 10:28 pm - Needham, MA
Joanne, Good for you on the 10 pound loss. You sound like your doing very well. Leslie
RITA32
on 1/24/07 10:47 pm - Stoneham, MA
Hooray for you!!!! I'm glad you're doing so well...Just imagine more than a pound a day!!!! Good work
txbunny930
on 1/25/07 3:50 am - MA
WTG - 10 lbs lighter already. Just think, the weight will be coming off fast and you'll be a whole new person come summer. Lorraine
stephanie1977
on 1/25/07 7:40 pm - Roxbury, MA
Joanne, So glad to finally hear about your progress. I am so happy for you. I look forward to seeing you at the Feb meeting. We missed you this month. Welcome to the losing side!!!! Love and best wishes, Stephanie
RosieO
on 1/25/07 8:50 pm - Winthrop, MA
Joanne It is great you are doing so well ...I've been reading your Blog entries and it great to have that and see what you've experienced ...it is very encouraging...my surgery with Dr Randall is on 2/20 and right now I am more excited than nervous but I'm sure as the date gets closer the nerves will kick in but I know I am in great hands with him! Rosie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views