BIDMC post ops

Lynn C
on 1/24/07 10:26 am
Hey I just got an email about the 2nd annual WLS Reunion on March 29th - anyone else planning on attending?? Thanks, Lynn
JKap
on 1/24/07 9:00 pm - Newton, MA
I am! It sounds like fun. They said there will be music, food, prizes...why not? See you there...Joy
Lesliee59
on 1/24/07 10:34 pm - Needham, MA
Hi Lynn, I plan on attending. I am going to send my registration in. I plan on going to the dinner on Saturday night. The guest speaker, Dr. Pino, is the excersize phsysiologist from NEMC. I had my surgery through NEMC and have met with him many times. He is very good. I know people, from NEMC, who went last year and loved it. Keep me posted about whether or not you are going and we can meet there. Leslie
Lynn C
on 1/25/07 6:39 am
Hi - I don't know if we are talking about the same thing? NEMC is a different program than BIDMC - have fun!
vavouna
on 1/25/07 12:38 pm - revere, MA
Where are they having it and what time/date?
Lynn C
on 1/25/07 10:50 pm
Here is the email I received: Dear WLS patient, On behalf of the BIDMC bariatric team I am excited to invite all BIDMC post-op WLS patients to attend our 2nd Annual WLS reunion. We plan to have many fun prizes, tasty bites, and great company! Date: March 29th, 2007 Time: 6:00 to 8:30 pm Where: Shapiro Lobby (Super Salad level) Please RSVP to Amanda Bryant (617.667.2845) by March 15th Here is some of the feed back we received from last year's reunion: "Super party! Got to see quite a few of those who were going through the process when I was.... great to catch up and see their progress.... amazingly, I had to second guess myself when it came to recognizing them.... wonderful stories of off meds, no pain, more energy, etc.... all positive... GREAT!!" "Thank you for hosting the party... I know it was a lot of work but the benefits far outweigh anything you might have to endure... so, please count me in for next year to volunteer. Thank you again from the bottom of my band." "Thank you very much for setting up last night's get-together. I think it was an emotional moment for many attending, I know it was for me. I would imagine this must be very gratifying both personally and professionally for all the staff to see the true impact you all have on so many lives." "I wanted to let you know what a great time we had last night. You and the rest of the staff worked very hard and it showed. The food was great and it was nice to renew old acquaintances and meet some of the by-pass folks we had not met before. Please do this again, it won't cost much because we don't eat much - Ha Ha!" We can't wait to see you! Sincerely, Kelly Kelly Boyer, RD, LDN Bariatric Nutritionist P.S. Please RSVP to Amanda Bryant (617.667.2845) by March 15th
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views