Boston Medical Center

BradysGirl12
on 1/25/07 10:29 am - Boston, MA
Thank you all for your response. It has really helped me. I think I may try going through the Qunicy office, it seems like the number my PCP gave me is for 2 separate clinics in one, one is the Diabetes Management and the other is the Weight Loss Clinic or something like that. So I am going to try to Info Session and see what vibes I get from them and see where I should go from there. Thanks again! Im so jealous all of you are on your way to a healthier life. Congratulations and keep up the good work! I'll update everyone after I go to the info session. Meag
Boutin1986
on 1/29/07 3:28 am
Hi Meg, I started with BMC & met w/Dr. Hess Dec 5, 2006. What an awesome Dr. he is. I havce been to 3 support meetings there are over 60 people in attendance each month. I had my pre-op testing the staff was fabulous. I can't say enough good about my experience. It unfortunately takes time, and yes you do need a referral. Once you meet w/Dr. Hess you need a referall for a few other Dr.'s you will need to see. Try to be patient. He is worth the wait. But, the biggest thing is that you have to feel completely comfortable with whatever surgeon you are looking into. The support group meetings are the 2nd Monday of every month at the Quincy Medical Center. Easy on and off the Highway. The next one is 02/12/07 6:00-7:30. Great resource for information on the Gastric Bypass. I however and opting for LapBand. So far no-one has come for support after that surgery. But he performs both LapBand and Gastric. Diane
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views