Hello friends

debro28
on 1/22/07 6:32 am - Chelsea, MA
Hello everyone, congrats to all of you who are having your surgeries and those who have gone thru it already. I haven't post in a while been busy lately. I'm 5months post-op and happy to say that I lost 60lbs. I feel much better now, hardly any dumping syndrom, I do get nausea once in a while. I'm wearing 16 jeans that's from 22 size right before surgery...very happy. I do have a ?'s I'm seeying a bit more hair loss. I take my daily vit's and my calcium and b12, should i tell my dr anyways?? thank you and hope to hear from you soon. Debra
marieh
on 1/22/07 7:40 pm - So. Easton, MA
I would definitely tell your doctor! From everyrthing I've read and health professionals I've talked to, hair loss is from a loss of protein, isn't it? Either way, your doc should be able to help you! I'm excited about moving forward in this process!! I'm hoping for a date in June! Nice to 'meet' you! Marie
honeymoo
on 1/22/07 11:04 pm - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
hello Congrats on your weight loss. I am 5 months out tomorrow and have recently started w/ the hair loss as well. From what I understand the biggest reason is basically the trauma of surgery, yes make sure you are getting in all your protein as that is important but there is really nothng we can do. I started taking Biotin which will help minimize hair loss and help w/ the regrowth. You can certainly talk to your surgeon and let them know but there isn't much that can be done. Good luck Gwen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views