Does anyone go to Beth Israel Boston?

Clare C.
on 1/26/07 11:27 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi Sherri, I am scheduled for March 5th but now it is a big IF....My surgeon is concerned with some of my meds. Have to work that out. I hope all goes well with you. Let me know how you do. Clare
PFTingos
on 1/28/07 11:08 am - Chester, NH
Hello Clare, I had my surgery on 10/23/06 and have lost about 65lbs and most of my health issues have resolved. Dr. Schneider, who was also my surgeon is super cautios, so just let him lead you, of course with God's help and belive that it will all work for the best. I was not sure I was going to have my surgery until the morning of because of espiratory issues and here I am. Good luck and ket me know if you want to talk some more. Patty
Clare C.
on 1/28/07 12:04 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi Patty, Congratulations on being on the losers side. 65lbs is wonderful. I am thankful that Dr. Schneider is cautious. He is worried about one of my meds that I take. I have been reading the boards and people that take the same meds don't seem to have a problem. My Rheumy has a call into him and hopefully I can have the surgery. My other doctors also don't seem to think that I should have a problem. I have everyone checking. I so want to have it. I am not really scared, just hopefully. You always wonder if you are doing the right thing as well. These message boards have been a big help. I will keep you posted. Thanks, Clare
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views