hey where's everyone

DDBEAR458
on 1/21/07 9:26 pm - WORCESTER, MA
hi all. i've been home since Friday. I would love to hear from everyone that i've kept in touch with. i'm most concerned with Angela. Has anyone heard from her? i've put out some words, but got no responses. How's Joshua R doing? i haven't seen you post for a while. And Carolyn? How are you? Is there a meeting this Thursday night? i would like to go. I have my follow up appt. on Friday.
sbard
on 1/22/07 1:47 am - west brookfield, MA
Hi Deirdre, Yes, there is a meeting on Thursday! See you then, Sue
vavouna
on 1/22/07 5:39 am - revere, MA
Hi Deidre....hope you are doing well after your surgery and is recuperating. I think Josh is doing better. His cousin posted something about him and also an address if people wanted to mail him a card. I'm glad to hear he is getting better and I pray that he continues.
DDBEAR458
on 1/22/07 6:18 am - WORCESTER, MA
i dont think we're talking about the same Josh. I'm talking about the Joshua who had WLS.
Cher B.
on 1/22/07 8:56 am - MA
Hi Deirdre, How are you doing? This update was on the main board the other day... http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/a,messageboard/action,replies/board_id,4856/cat_id, 4456/topic_id,3195968/page,1/#24611132 Maybe Lauren (see post) can help you get in touch with Angela. If you talk to her let us know how she is doing or hopefully she will be up to coming online for an update soon. ~Cher
jrobichaud
on 1/22/07 10:15 pm - Pepperell, MA
Good morning Deirdre, How are you doing? Hope all is well. I think i read you were having a hard time. Well we all do for the first few weeks. But trust me it gets better. I am as of today 8 weeks out and down 71 pounds. I did have my moments for the first few weeks but all is great now. How did the stay go for you? how are things going now? I will not be at this weeks meeting but I will be at the next 0-6 month meeting in a few weeks. Write back, Josh
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views