hey I updated my profile

Philly
on 1/17/07 11:11 pm - MA
Let me know what you think. Philly
Lesliee59
on 1/18/07 3:03 am - Needham, MA
Philly, Your profile looks great. Your kids are adorable. I assume they are your kids! I had a lapband done at NEMC. They are great there. Who is your surgeon going to be? Do you know yet? Leslie
vavouna
on 1/18/07 3:14 am - revere, MA
Hi Philly, I read your profile and was really impressed. You sound like a really nice guy! Good luck in your journey. I too am at the beginning of the race and I look forward to getting my big trophy at the end to start living my life. I feel the same way about the folks in here....I couldn't ask for a better set of friends and I wouldn't trade them for the world! Philly...you lost 20 pounds so far???? WOW!!!!!! I need to lose 10 pounds so I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing your secret with a friend (smile)!!!! Thanks again!
KatKat
on 1/18/07 8:14 am
Hi Phil, Your kids are adorable. Great background! Go Sox! Good luck on your journey and let us know how things are progressing! Kathleen
coffeegirl
on 1/18/07 8:39 am - somewhere, MA
Hi Philly, Nice profile. Kids are adorable. And isn't Disney just incredible. Great job on the weight loss. I lost 3.5 in 10 days (lol) and I was so happy...... (grin) You are rocking. Take Care Linda
Cher B.
on 1/18/07 9:29 am - MA
Hey Philly, Great job on your profile and rocking with the 20 plus # loss. Your kids are so cute. I bet they had a blast running the bases at Fenway. ~Cher
Jeana W.
on 1/18/07 10:38 am - Cambridge, MA
Great profile Philly! Sounds like you're pretty serious about having WLS! Let us know when you get a date! Jeana
Clare C.
on 1/18/07 10:31 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi Phil, Profile looks great. Very cute kids. Good luck on your journey to a better you. I look at 2007 as my year. I meet with my surgeon on the 25th of this month and then will get my surgical date. OH is the best place for help and support. Keep us posted with your progress. Clare
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views