:angel: Please Help I'm Looking for an Angel!!

Fairymist Steffan
on 1/16/07 2:45 pm - Westford, MA
Hello I'm Alees, I live in Leominster, MA and I am having my surgery on Feb 12th at UMass Memorial Hospital in Worcester. Is there any one who would like to help me out and be my angel? I could really use some support right now and I know, I will need even more later. thank you for your help with my search Alees
Boooper
on 1/20/07 8:51 am - Fitzwilliam, NH
Hi Alees, I am Sharon and I am from Fitzwilliam. I just had my surgery and would love to be your angel! (I havent been an angel before so be patient with me!!) I had my surgery at Brigham and Womens. I was one of the lucky ones. I have not had any side effects or set backs from the surgery.
Fairymist Steffan
on 1/25/07 3:42 am - Westford, MA
Sharon, I thank you for answering my plea for an I thought I would have to go this alone. I have met a couple of people but one if having surgery on Feb. 1st and the other one I haven't been in touch with much. I haven't gone to enough of the meeting to have become that friendly with people. I am going to a meeting tonight and I was going to see if I could ask people there. But if you would like to my Angel I would appricate it. You are the only one who has answered my plea. I have asked one woman who I seen from the support group but she is working with someone else right now. Thanks agiain. Alees
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views