Update on Joanne Nastri

txbunny930
on 1/16/07 10:06 am - MA
I just got off the phone with Joanne's husband. All went well for Joanne and she is now in her room. The surgery was delayed an hour but beyond that, everything went as planned. She is in Room 210. Rita and I will be seeing her tomorrow afternoon. Her husband wanted to thank everyone for their support and prayers. I'll keep you posted. Lorraine
Cher B.
on 1/16/07 10:16 am - MA
Yeah! Glad to hear the good news. Thank you for the update Lorraine.
stephanie1977
on 1/16/07 7:50 pm - Roxbury, MA
Thanks Lorraine. I am so glad Joanne is doing well. We will keep her chair warm at the meeting on Thursday. I will be there. I did alot of fancy footwork to work it out but I will be there. Hope you and your wick are doing well. Love, Stephanie
peachee
on 1/16/07 8:19 pm - NH
Thank You Lorraine. I am glad Joanne made it through surgery and is now on the road to recovery. I will speak with her later this weekend. Love Mike & Linda
vavouna
on 1/22/07 9:49 am - revere, MA
I keep hearing about meetings...what kind of meeting is it and is anyone invited? Thank you .....and where are they located? I would love to attend if I'm invited of course.
stephanie1977
on 1/22/07 9:27 pm - Roxbury, MA
The meetings are our monthly support meetings at the Lawrence Memorial Hospital in Medford. They are divided into the pre op side and the post op side. We meet seperatly with the surgeron and the nutrionist for about 45 min each and then the collapsable wall is opened and we get to share with the pre op patients our success and our set backs and answer any questions that they may have. Most pre op patients are scared and we sometimes can put their fears to rest by showing them how well we have done. Some of us have pictures and we pass them around to let them know there is hope for them too. Dr. Randall has a seperate meeting for the lap band patients as well. I had an open RNY so I go to the gastric bypass support meeting. The next meeting is Feb 15 at 6:30 pm at the School of Nursing at the Lawrence Memorial Hospital in Medford. Maybe you could come. It is really opened to anyone interesed or anyone who has had surgery. If you can, you should come. Stephanie
RITA32
on 1/16/07 9:53 pm - Stoneham, MA
Yeah!!!Joanne....I'm so glad all went well for her Thanks for the update. See ya this afternoon
LostInTheNet
on 1/17/07 12:54 am - Metrowest, MA
Thanks for the update lorrane I will see you and joanne tomorow. Doug.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views