josh up date

prettywormen
on 1/16/07 9:40 am - port byron, NY
just got the new josh is giving 12 to24 hour to live family asking tonight for prayer for God will to be done Ila
Fairymist Steffan
on 1/16/07 2:05 pm - Westford, MA
Ida I'm sorry that Josh is not going to make it. I guess God wants him home with him more. Though you and your family will feel the pain of his passing, be comforted knowing that he will now longer be in any more pain. My heart and prays go out to you and your family. Alees
vavouna
on 1/17/07 12:36 am - revere, MA
I'm so sorry Ila. This must be so tough for you. I lost my brother last February to cancer and I remember those words from the Doctor...."it's just a matter of time." He died 4 days later. It was REALLY hard so I know how you feel. Please remember that we all here care and are thinking about you okay and pray that God takes Josh under his wings. Once again...I'm sorry to hear about Josh.
donnafc
on 1/17/07 12:51 am - Lowell, MA
Hi Ila, its Donna from the September group. I noticed that you posted this on the Mass. site. Does your nephew live in Mass? donna
prettywormen
on 1/17/07 10:33 am - port byron, NY
no josh live in calfornia i posted in mass so all my friend would know by reading the post Ila
cshapleigh
on 1/17/07 4:23 am
Ila, Though I am new to the site and haven't heard about this before, just know that my prayers are with you and your family
mzeveckas
on 1/17/07 8:54 am - pelham, NH
Ila ,I am a new member and i am so sorry to hear about Josh i will keep Josh ,You and your family in my thoughts.Michele
marieh
on 1/17/07 10:32 am - So. Easton, MA
Ila, I'm so sorry Josh is so sick. Knowing the time is near doesn't make losing him any easier when the G-d takes him home. I pray that his suffering stops and his passing is peaceful. Marie
reggaedj
on 1/18/07 9:31 am - Cape Cod, MA
Im so sorry. I will keep Josh and your family in my prayers.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views