TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY

DDBEAR458
on 1/14/07 9:04 pm - WORCESTER, MA
well, i've made it thru. it seems that when i was waiting and going thru this process it would take forever, now that it's here, it's like it flew by. my surgery is scheduled for 11:20 a.m. wish is were first thing in the AM, but oh well. this is my last monday as a "lightweight", but surely obese woman. i hate that word obese. i will write as soon as i come home. my husband should be home for a few days with me to help out.
jrobichaud
on 1/14/07 9:41 pm - Pepperell, MA
Hey Deirdre, Good luck tomorow. You are in great hands. Tomorow marks my 7th week post op. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Josh
shelleyfitz
on 1/15/07 12:15 am - Hubbardston, MA
Good luck Deidre! I'm sure you'll do great. I'm excited to hear how everything goes. My surgery is 2/26. Shelley
Cindy M.
on 1/15/07 3:45 am - Sterling, MA
Good Luck tomorrow........I am almost 1 year out and it is the best thing that I ever did. I have lost 147 and have 35 left. You'll do fine
marieh
on 1/15/07 4:40 am - So. Easton, MA
Hi Deirdre, This is wonderful! You must be so excited and nervous all at once!! I'l be looking for your post from home!! I'm excited for you!! :D I'm glad you've got the love and support you need through this!! Take care!! Marie
KatKat
on 1/15/07 5:28 am
Deirdre, Best of luck tomorrow! Let us know how you are doing! Kathleen
(deactivated member)
on 1/15/07 8:24 am - TBD, Guam
Deirdre, I just read on the main board that there may be a gliche in the OH system. i have written to you privately, but you may not have gotten those emails. I have sent you a few since Saturday, but have not heard back. I dont have your regular email or other way of contacting you, and cant posst on here, due to reasons that i can not disclose. i really hope you are ok and do not feel scared. you will be GREAT. j.
Cher B.
on 1/15/07 9:43 am - MA
Deirdre, Best wishes for your surgery and the post-op days. Let us know how you are doing once you can. Hugs, Cher
Clare C.
on 1/15/07 8:14 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi Deirdre, Good luck today and please keep us posted. Some people write that the day of their surgery is a second birthday for them, so I wish you Happy Birthday to the new you. Clare
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views