can anyone help?

mamascherubs
on 1/13/07 2:40 am
Hi I am 3 1/2 months out lapryn. i don't eat much, cuz i always feel yucky wen i do. i do drink protein and water.i 've had acouple blockages (due to not chewing chicken enuff) they passed on their own .well 3 days ago i had a blockage and violently vomited. my DR. was not in I now have this pain in myright side of the belly. wenever i sit or bend ( i have a 1 yr old so i'm on the go). the nurse gave me zantac and carafate sayin oh prob an ulcer. they wont see me until 1/18. They said if it gets worse go to an emergency room, well it's not worse, or better. i am scared i am afraid i burnt a hole or something i drank some wine and i drink coffee i know bad bad bad . has anyone had anything similar or know anyone i,m hopin it's just strained because of the vomiting episode , but i'm stressing hard. any advice will be more than welcome. thanks
mzeveckas
on 1/13/07 5:03 am - pelham, NH
Hi Heather, I am three months out from the band this minth has been hard in me also i had a fill 2 weeks ago and i am very tight i have even had trouble swillowing pills i can't eat even i small piece of any kind of bread in the am i eat applesauce, chese or eggs.I do best in the evening .SHAme ON YOUR DOCTOR for not seeing you until the 18th!Maybe what you are feeling is a muscle pull since you vonitted so bad I just hope your band didn't slip.Can you eat at all and hold down liquids?I would not even think of drinking wine and did you deink decaf coffee?I hpoe you feel better soon.Michele
SugarFace78
on 1/13/07 5:34 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hi ... I had something similar happen after I vomited - my doctor says that the muscles in your abdomen are still recovering and are easy to strain - I would mention it to your doctor - but most likely it is a pulled / strained muscle...good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views