i got bad new

prettywormen
on 1/11/07 12:38 pm - port byron, NY
asking for prayer for my cousin Josh who was in baghdad got shot in the neck dont know if he going to make it family was told if he doest he will be paralyzed from the neck down he was to have surgery today but could not do it as he has a fever and pnuemonia going to meet to see if they should wait it out or send him back to the state as he need many surgery Ila
skinnycat
on 1/11/07 9:16 pm - Peabody, MA
Hi, So, sorry for the bad news. I will say a prayer for him. Donna
vavouna
on 1/11/07 9:41 pm - revere, MA
I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. I pray that God will look after him and keep him safe.
Fairymist Steffan
on 1/11/07 9:54 pm - Westford, MA
I sorry to here about your cousin Josh my prays go out to him and your family. I pray for all of our Troops every day. We have lost too many, and too many have come back wounded one way or another. Take care. alees
txbunny930
on 1/12/07 6:28 am - MA
My heart goes out to you and your family regarding Josh. I will add him and your family to my prayers as well as the surgeons that will be caring for him. Please keep us updated. This has to be a parents worse nightmare. My son will be returning to Iraq in the next few months. My prayers are will all the family's and our brave soliders.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views