Cape Cod Support Group

Joyce S.
on 1/10/07 9:29 am - Dennis, MA
Just thought I'd put up this little reminder that tomorrow night - Thursday January 11 is the monthly support group meeting at Cape Cod Hospital in Hyannis 7:30 to 9:30, second floor Martin's Conference room ... Please feel free to join us - it's free and a very nice group of people are involved... newcomers are always more than welcomed. Any questions email me and I'll be glad to help if I can. Joyce Stewart,of Dennis
honeymoo
on 1/11/07 1:22 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Hi Joyce! Do you have any idea what date next months meeting is? I have a follow up on the 9th at NW and was thinking about coming over the night before. If I do and there is a meeting that night, I'll be sure to come. THanks Gwen
Joyce S.
on 1/11/07 1:58 am - Dennis, MA
HI Gwen, I looked it up, it falls on Feb 8th - the meetings are always the 2nd Thursday of the month. We'll be looking forward to meeting you finally ! J oyce
reggaedj
on 1/15/07 11:12 pm - Cape Cod, MA
Hello, I live in South Dennis, and Im Pre-Op. I should be having the surgery sometime in February, so they tell me, but Im in the middle of my 4 pre-surgery group sessions. I've had all my labs done, so Im just playing the waiting game..... I look forward to joining your support group once Im on the "other side".
Joyce S.
on 1/16/07 1:41 am - Dennis, MA
Hi There Reggae DJ, Our next meeting is set for Feb 8th - if you're able we'd be pleased to have you join us ....are you going to go to Tobey Hospital for your surgery ? Email me and we'll get further aquainted . Joyce Stewart
drgnflygrl26
on 1/21/07 7:17 am - Halifax, MA
Hi Joyce! My name is Bonnie. I had RNY this past Nov 29th. Currently I am living in FL but in Feb my hubby and I are are moving back north to Halifax on the south shore. We are both orginally from MA. I was wondering if you have to live on the Cape to go to the support group or can anyone come. My mom does have a house in centerville and I think the Cape would be the closest place for me to go. I was thrilled to hear about the group. Any further info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much, Bonnie
Joyce S.
on 1/21/07 7:27 am - Dennis, MA
Hi Bonnie, We'd love to have you join us ! The next meeting is on February 8th. 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm at the Cape Cod Hospital in Hyannis. Second Floor - Martin's Conference room . It's open to everyone - no matter their status or even if they're merely curious or a support person - the more the better - there's no costs or fees, we each bring our own something to drink and it's very informal . Just be yourself and bring anyone along you'd like- we're a great group of people. My email address is [email protected] - I'm in Dennis . Feel free to email me anytime. Joyce S.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views