Tufts Health plan

Stacy73
on 1/12/07 11:43 am - Somewhere, MA
Hi Kathy: I have Tufts but my BMI was over 40. I don't have any co-morbidities and I was approved no problem. I think you fit the criteria. I would call them. I am going thru Tufts-New England Medical Center, so when I started I called and asked a gazillion questions. I had lap-band surgery on the 3rd of January and so far things are ok. My advice would be to call and ask what is allowed and make sure you write down their name, date and time you called. Hope it helps! Stacy
George Blanche
on 2/14/07 12:33 pm - South Carver, MA
I had talked to Dr. Kim,and she dropped the Tufts info on me. I began to think that this was the end of the road for me. I have three C/M's (diabetes, HBP,sleep apnea) I don't understand how Tufts Health plan can play God just to save a buck! The insurance company should be glad that we are coming forward and getting this help. Tufts' new plan want us to play telephone tag with a dietician over the course of a year before even remotely approving you for either surgery. Call/ write your Congressman and be heard George Blanche
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views