Home and doing well!

(deactivated member)
on 1/5/07 10:07 am - Newton, MA
Had my lap RNY on Tuesday morning and was let home last night around 5:30. I slept 11 hours last night! Doing well today, my biggest issues were gas pains and a caffeine withdrawal headache - lol. I'm exhausted, but got to shower today which felt awesome. Taking things one step at a time and glad to be on the other side. Kerry
DDBEAR458
on 1/5/07 10:18 am - WORCESTER, MA
AWSOME!!! Hey, i go in 11 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO THEY PUT TUBES IN YOU OR ANYTHNG LIKE THAT? DO YOU GO HOME WITH THE TUBES? WHO DID YOURS? I'M GOING TO GAZMURI! DO YOU FEEL WEIRD? TELL ME EVERYTHING.
KatKat
on 1/5/07 10:31 am
Yay, Kerry! I'm so glad things are going well. Talk to you soon! Kathleen
coffeegirl
on 1/5/07 10:55 am - somewhere, MA
Congratulations!!!!!!!! Glad to hear you are doing so well. Get some rest and when you feel up to it, PLEASE tell us everything! (lol) Linda
Clare C.
on 1/5/07 12:56 pm - North Andover, MA
Congratulations. Please let us know how you are doing as the days go melting by you. Clare
honeymoo
on 1/5/07 9:26 pm - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Congrats and Welcome back, glad to hear that all is well. Take it easy and sip sip sip. Gwen
JKap
on 1/5/07 10:25 pm - Newton, MA
Good job Kerry! It all gets better from here! Take it easy and imagine a better tomorrow each day! Joy
Cher B.
on 1/6/07 12:21 am - MA
That is great news Kerry! Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing. I hope to get myself to the loser's bench this year.
jereyes
on 1/6/07 12:32 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Congratulations and welcome to the loosing side. I am glad that you slept well and are feeling good.
jrobichaud
on 1/6/07 1:50 am - Pepperell, MA
Welcome home Kerry! I am glad you are doing well. And welcome to the losers bench.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views