weighing

vavouna
on 1/5/07 1:40 am - revere, MA
When you get weighed to see if you qualify....do you have to take off all of your clothes? Any tricks to adding and addional 5 pounds and how do you shrink your height by a few inches?
MOJI
on 1/5/07 3:54 am - worcester, MA
I don't think so..!
jereyes
on 1/5/07 6:30 am - Tyngsboro, MA
I know people who kept theur jackets on and placed rolled coins in their pockets to get approved by certain Boston Programs. I don't know about the height issue.
Lesliee59
on 1/5/07 9:16 am - Needham, MA
Marie, Hi again! What is your BMI? Do you might telling us your height and weight. When I was weighed I had my cell phone in one pocket, my keys in the other and a heavy sweatshirt on. I might have had some change in my pockets also! If you not overweight enough then, most likely, your insurance won't cover the surgery. Also, if the doctors feel you aren't overweight enough for surgery then there is not too much you can do. Adding a pound or two won't make too much of a difference if you aren't overweight enough. I have no clue about shrinking your height..I guess you can scrunch down a little bit... don't stand up too straight! LOL Leslie
vavouna
on 1/6/07 5:56 am - revere, MA
Thank you Leslie. My bmi is about 39 and my height is 4 feet 11. I will try these on Monday. I have to see the nutritionist first and I guess she will weigh and measure me. I've been eating like a pig all weekend in hopes that I might add a couple of pounds! I am really so ready for this surgery. Is there anything that I could say to convince the nutritionist to refer to at least see the surgeon?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views