Doctor Pecquex

vavouna
on 1/3/07 3:16 am - revere, MA
Hi...I've heard very good things about Dr. Pecquex. How long does it take to get into seeing her. Also...her office sent me a packet to fill. I missed calucalated my height which puts me below the recommended bmi. Is there a way for me to fix it so that they don't even see me based on what I wrote down? Please help me......with any advise. I REALLY love this site and the very nice folks that come here!!! I can't wait to be on the losing side too!!!!
honeymoo
on 1/3/07 8:26 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Don't knoe anything about the Dr. but I would call the office and let them know you made a mistake so they can fix it when they receive the packet (I assume you already sent it in) Good luck Gwen
goldroses
on 1/4/07 1:32 am - S. Weymouth, MA
I have been a patient of Dr. Pecquex's for over 3 years now. SHe is great. I can't say enough good things about her. Just call the office and tell them you made a mistake. When you have your appointment they will weigh you and measure your height. There are alot of papers to fill out, its easy to make a mistake. Good Luck, Amy
vavouna
on 1/4/07 2:32 am - revere, MA
Thank you Amy. Did it take you a long time to be seen by her after you mailed in your papers? How long was the whole process for you from the time you were seen to the time you were operated? Is my thinking that maybe my March I will be done not very realistic? I"m so anxious for this to happen. I went to see my PCP for my annual today and he said that if I need a letter of recomendation...he would help me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views