Surgery Tomorrow!

(deactivated member)
on 1/1/07 6:31 am - Newton, MA
Think of me at around 7:50am tomorrow morning...that's when I'm scheduled for my RNY at Newton-Wellesley. I can't believe the day is here! I'm anxious and excited all at the same time. Kerry
Clare C.
on 1/1/07 7:29 am - North Andover, MA
Congratulations and good luck....Looking forward to reading your progress. :-)
jereyes
on 1/1/07 7:33 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Congratulations on your surgery tomorrow. I hope everything goes smoothly and you have a speedy recovery. You will be on the loosing side before you know it.
JKap
on 1/1/07 7:56 am - Newton, MA
Kerry- Congrats! What a great way to start the New Year! I will be thinking of you! Joy
MOJI
on 1/1/07 8:10 am - worcester, MA
Kerry.... good luck and God Bless WOW your big day IS TOMORROW it's like a tale...
honeymoo
on 1/1/07 9:01 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Congrats and Good luck, don't worry about the IV mine gave me a little shot of numbing stuff when he did my IV which was a god send the first try the vein blew (had that bruise for weeks) but I didn't feel a thing so I had no problem them trying again, I am also not an easy person to draw blood from. Good luck tomorrow, you'll do wonderful! Soon you'll be on the losers bench. Gwen
marieh
on 1/1/07 9:04 am - So. Easton, MA
Kerry!! Best of luck tomorrow! It's the beginning of your new life!! Let us know how you are as soon as you're able!! Marie
cshapleigh
on 1/1/07 9:14 am
Kerry, The very best of luck!!!!!! God bless! Carol
KatKat
on 1/1/07 10:23 am
Kerry, Glad we got to chat tonight. You'll do awesome tomorrow.... can't wait to hear all about it!! Thinking good thoughts! Kathleen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views