New to OH

Clare C.
on 12/30/06 3:50 am - North Andover, MA
Hi All, This is the first time I am posting and just wanted to say "HI". I have my appointment for testing Jan. 3rd and I am very excited about going. I did have a date for surgery in Aug. of 2005 for the lapband but cancelled it. I wasn't sure. I was going back and forth between Lapband and RNY but now I finally made the decision for the the RNY and couldn't be happier. It has been awhile since they first did all the testing on me so to be safe I have to have the testing done all over again. I wouldn't want it anyother way. I know I will have ton of questions for the forum when I have a surgery date and post-op. Thanks for listening. Clare
DDBEAR458
on 12/30/06 5:10 am - WORCESTER, MA
hi there. welcome. i'm from Worcester. my surgery is schedued for Jan. 16th. can't wait. this is a good board. we all seem to be from Mass. good luck.
honeymoo
on 12/30/06 8:26 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Hi there and welcome. Congrats and Good luck, any questions feel free to ask away. Gwen
Peridot
on 12/30/06 12:01 pm - Somerville, MA
Welcome Clare! Ask away, we are here for you! Peridot
TAVERNIA
on 1/1/07 7:30 am - EAST OTIS, MA
Welcome!!!! I know that excited feeling. Last year at this time I was waiting for approval. I had lapband March 3rd and I am 3lbs away from 100lb loss!!!! What a year it has been. I hope the best for you and you are making a great life changing choice that you will never regret. Good luck tammy
Clare C.
on 1/1/07 10:39 pm - North Andover, MA
Thanks for all the welcomes. I meet with the doctors again tomorrow and go for testing. I can't wait to get a date. I will post my progress. This is a great support forum. Clare
Cher B.
on 1/2/07 7:03 am - MA
Hi Clare..welcome and best wishes with your testing tomorrow!
Clare C.
on 1/2/07 11:55 am - North Andover, MA
Thank you...will post progress..
on 1/6/07 7:20 pm - south dartmouth, MA
hi Clare, just wanted to wish you the best of luck i had my surgery rny about 3 months ago lost 59 1/2 lbs and feel great it is the best thing i have did for my self i aslo checked into the lap band first and decided to go with the RNY surgery.let me know when you get your date.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views