More ?'s

debro28
on 12/28/06 3:43 am - Chelsea, MA
Hello Friends!! I have more ?'s.......Please I hope you guys dont think I'm crazy. the other I was feeling hungry a lot, I think about every 3 hrs. I need it to eat something, it's that normal or I shouldn't be hungry at all ?? Also sometimes I eat but dont start to feel full fast enough, Im so scare that things in there are not working correctly and i wont loose anymore weight....Im exercising too. Im scared that im jinxing my self . thank you guys for helping me thru this. Deb
Denise R.
on 12/28/06 4:01 am - Dracut, MA
Deb when was your surgery and what diet phase are you on? I find if I don't eat enough protein I get hungry a few hours later, so yes, that can be common (or if you're not eating enough yet to last you a while). Also, the full feeling will definitely come - eat slower so your pouch has time to register the food in there.
jereyes
on 12/28/06 9:51 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Most days I can only last about 3 1/2 hours between meals and/or snacks and I am over a year out. I have felt hunger since early on after surgery. I remember people saying they never felt hunger but I was not one of them and still are not one. It is fine to feel hunger. The further out you are the more you can eat and takes longer to get the feeling of fullness. Try to eat slower and make sure you are chewing well. Make sure you are also getting your fluids in daily as well. The fluids will help you last a little bit longer between meals too. It seems as though you are doing everything correctly. Keep up the good work.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views