15 Day Post Op

LostInTheNet
on 12/29/06 2:01 am - Metrowest, MA
Glad to hear you are doing better. I also had my incision open about 1'' at the top but i went back to work and was leaning over a desk debugging a new design when it happend only 7 days after surgery so It was my falt for not listing to dr radells advise. Stay in touch. Doug.
txbunny930
on 12/29/06 4:48 am - MA
This is such a live and learn process. There is no way I'd be going back to work so soon now. Even though I do miss my job. Dr. Randall already told me he'd not let me go back with my incision not healed as it can create problems at work for me. At least I'm not doing the "old lady" shuffle when I walk any more..... lol I've been emailing Mel. She's a treasure. Have a Happy New Years and see you at the next meeting. Hugs, Lorraine
LostInTheNet
on 12/29/06 5:49 am - Metrowest, MA
Yes she is a treasure. And she's mine. Just kidding for short amonts of time I will share her with you and the rest of our small group. You too have a happy new year and see you at the next meeting I was going to call you tongight and may still. I am going up to Nashua nutrition to restock and I could give you a lift if you wanted. Doug.
txbunny930
on 12/29/06 7:44 pm - MA
I get to pull the lovely wick out of myself this morning and not sure how I'll feel after doing that. It's going to leave a 1 inch gap and the thought is making my stomach turn. How long did it take you to have your's heal? I'd love to tag along with you to Nashua Nut., just give me a call if you decide to go. Thanks for sharing and thinking of me. Lorraine
Peg G.
on 12/30/06 5:05 am - Methuen, MA
So how did you make out Lorraine? Was the wick easy to remove? My first one was disgusting, but didn't hurt when doing it. I hope it went well and you are now on the upswing of healing! Peg
cshapleigh
on 12/31/06 11:09 pm
Bunny you are my inspiration! I'm having my surgery next Monday and am reading yours and the rest of the following post ops with great interest. You are all my heroes. Mine is laproscopic so I won't be facing what you all did with the wicks but I'm scared all the same. God Bless and I can't wait to be on the other side of this one. Thanks for sharing!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views