Need and angel? Be an angel

Brenda T.
on 12/27/06 7:42 am - MA
I have been asked to help people on the Mass board heading for surgery get the support that they need by helping them get an angel here in Mass. If you have an upcomming surgery date and would like to have someone who supports you through that time, reports to OH how you are doing after surgery, talks with you about your concerns and is just there for you as someone who understand what you will be going through at this very important time in your life. Or if you are someone here on the Mass board who has had your surgery and feel like giving back and supporting someone *****ally needs your experience. Message me by clicking on my name and sending a message and I will try and bring the two side together, we all need someone at this time in our lives.... I was an angel for a fellow Mass person and in turn she was mine. It was very rewarding to have someone who watches out for you. We still check on eachother progress and offer support. And Carolyn if you see this your look Marvalous....baby... I will post this from time to time, so that all Mass boarders who need someone will have someone.. Thanks Brenda
Lisa Bourque
on 12/28/06 1:41 am - Derry, NH
Hi Brenda, I am in need of an angel. My surgery is scheduled for Jan 3, 2007 and is coming up quick. I am getting a little nervous and excited at the same time. Once I have the surgery I would be more than happy to help someone out with information that I have found and any thing else that applies. God Bless and have a great day and thank you for all that you do. Lisa
Brenda T.
on 12/28/06 10:35 pm - MA
Hi Lisa I put out a request for you. I hope you get some responces for people willing to be your angel... Let me know
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views