MERRY CHRISTMAS

DDBEAR458
on 12/25/06 12:18 am - WORCESTER, MA
hello to all my friends and MERRY CHRISTMAS or HAPPY HOLIDAYS. today' is Christmas and i will be getting my company soon. my surgery date is fastly approaching and during these times it is so hard to lose weight. with all the parties and food!!!! yikes!!!!! i am praying that the doctor won't cancel my date. i go for my final weight on Wednesday. Hope everyone has a great day!!!!!
jrobichaud
on 12/25/06 8:41 am - Pepperell, MA
Merry Christmas to you too. You will be fine. I will be there on Wed for my one month.
shelleyfitz
on 12/25/06 8:55 am - Hubbardston, MA
Hi Deirdre, I actually saw you at a meeting once and have seen your posts on here before. I have a surgery date of Feb. 27th. Last Tues. I had found out that I lost 6 lbs in 3 weeks, but for the past week, I haven't been going to the gym and have been eating kind of crappy. I go on Wed. to meet w/ Gazmuri again, and I'm concerned that he might say something if I gained back all of my weight or didn't lose any. Good luck w/ your appt. Merry Christmas!
Carolyn L.
on 12/25/06 11:07 pm - Northborough, MA
Deirdre, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day! Make sure you drink tons of water today. A lot of the weight gained over the holidays is from retaining water. Good Luck on Wednesday, I'm sure Gaz will be happy with how you're doing!! Carolyn 232/134.8/135
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views