Its about time...

Angela M.
on 11/29/06 3:43 am - Worcester, MA
IM APPROVEDDDDDDDDD! AFTER TWO FREAKING YEARS!!! :::go me:::
amykic
on 11/29/06 4:17 am - spencer, MA
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When is the date?
Angela M.
on 11/29/06 5:54 am - Worcester, MA
Thanks! I dont have a date yet but I will have one really sooooon!!!
MOJI
on 11/29/06 4:19 am - worcester, MA
Fantastic...!! Finally
on 11/29/06 9:43 am - south dartmouth, MA
Good luck do you have a date yet?
Cher B.
on 11/29/06 11:19 am - MA
Congrats...I remember reading your post about UMASS stringing you along forevah! Did you decide to go through NW? That is where I am planning to go...the screening stuff is scheduled for Jan.
Angela M.
on 11/29/06 4:23 pm - Worcester, MA
Yea it was fallon that was giving me such a hard time but I stuck it out and put up a huge fight so they finally approved me! NW is awesome though and I wish you tons of luc****ep me posted.
Katie R.
on 11/30/06 5:14 am - Marlborough, MA
Congrats Angela im so happy for you!!!! Hopefully my sugery comes along soon too.. were looking in april.. they think i will be ready then.... GOODLUCK!!! with everything... Katie
NicoleC
on 11/29/06 10:55 pm - FRANKLIN, MA
HI Cher, You are going to love Dr. Gazmuri. I had my surgery with him this past July 25th. I've lost 80 pounds and couldn't be happier. I haven't had one complication. Dr. G is great because he gives it to you straight but is kind and sweet. The staff in the office are just lovely. My hospital stay was great. I'm a nurse and work on a surgical floor so, trust me, I was pretty critical. Everyone was just wonderful. Please feel free to ask any questions or share any concerns. Best of luck! Nicole
Carolyn L.
on 12/1/06 7:43 am - Northborough, MA
Congrats Angela!!! You're going to love Dr Gaz and NW. They are fabulous!! I'm 5 months out, down 82lbs + 10 pre-op and wearing a size 6P and feeling wonderful. I hope to see you at a meeting soon! Carolyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views