Get together and meetings

Bariatric Bella
on 11/29/06 11:49 pm - Dayton, OH
RNY on 11/02/05 with
Ok I know I have asked this before. But now my house is together, Most of the boxes unpacked and need the support of fellow WLS people. I really wanted to do the last get together but couldnt. Is there another one soon. Also from everyone in the area. I am at hanscom AFB which is in Bedford. What are the clsest support groups int he area and when are they? Really needing to talk to others. Amy
RITA32
on 11/30/06 2:04 am - Stoneham, MA
Hi Amy, We're not quite ready with plans for our December get together. Will let everyone know the details as soon as possible. Dr Randall from the Lawrence Memorial Hospital and Mass General has a support group meeting every month. December's is the 14th at the Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of nursing in Medford. It is open to anyone, pre op or post op or just seeking info. The December meeting is truly as get together and meet everyone else, there is no formal structure for this meeting just a holiday get together. Come and join us.
Bariatric Bella
on 11/30/06 3:16 am - Dayton, OH
RNY on 11/02/05 with
Coming from Beford on I-95 how would I get to the Hospital and what time is the meeting? Thank you so much for responding. Amy
RITA32
on 11/30/06 4:32 am - Stoneham, MA
Hi Amy, The meeting begins at 6:30. From 95 you need to get on 93 south. I think it is exit 33 off 93 there will be signs that say it is the exit for the hospital after the exit you can follow the signs. Governors Ave is about 1/2 a mile on the right and the hospital is on your right a short distance on Governors Ave. If you mapquest for directions the hospital address is 170 Governors Ave., Medford, MA 02155. Hope to see you there.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views