im feeling icky

yeseniam0424
on 11/28/06 1:02 am
im feeling really icky latley i feel like not doing anything... i cant take none of my vitamins and im only drinking water and forcing my self at that,.... is that normal...? should i be eating by now its been three weeks since my wls
Lesliee59
on 11/28/06 5:36 am - Needham, MA
Hi, Depression after surgery is very common. You should call your doctor's office and let them know what is going on. Drinking only water is not good. You need your protein. You aren't drinking any shakes? Also, the vitamins are important. Once you start getting your protein in, and taking vitamins, etc. hopefully you will start to feel better. Do you take anything for depression. Maybe you need something to take for that. Let us know how you are doing. Leslie Lapband 4/17/06 NEMC
Boutin1986
on 11/29/06 3:05 am
Hi Leslie, My name in Diane and I am going for an initial consult w/Dr. Hess at Quincy Medical Center Monday December 4. I saw "Lapband 4/17/06" NEMC after your response. Is that when you had your procedure, and was it at New England Medical Center? Who did your surgery? How long was the process before you received your date? I have so many questions and am anxious to get to the Dr.'s appt. Also have you heard anything about Dr. Hess. I know so many questions. Sorry. Hope to hear from you! Diane
lynnmolly
on 12/6/06 7:49 pm - quincy, MA
dr hess is my surgeon and he is wonderful the best i was a high risk at my weight of 450 and i was very confortable with him. dont even think twice he is the only one i ever trusted and as my insurance dictated i had to go to beth isreal no way was i getting it there, then i lost my job due to store closing and i went to dr hess he is the best
colettep
on 12/8/06 1:23 am - brockton, MA
I had the gastric rny surgery, and Dr Hess was my surgeon. He was the best, he was just wonderful. I was a wreck and he could calm me right down. He was great to my husband to, talked to him and assured him things would be ok. Your lucky to have him as your surgeon. He's great to talk to while your in the hospital to, very comfortable to be around.
Claudined
on 11/28/06 9:43 am - Malden, MA
There were times after surgery that I had no appetite at alll, I had to force myself to eat. You must get your protein and your vitamins. If you can't eat call your doctor.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views