First round of appointments starts soon!!!

marieh
on 11/27/06 9:35 am - So. Easton, MA
I start with a full day at QMC for the beginning tests a week from this Wednesday! ACK! I'm a little nervous, but the excited kind of nervous. I know this year will be the last year I'll eat the way I do now (badly for the most part) so I'm NOT going to feel guilty about food ... at least I'll try not to! I have to get my butt back on the dreadmill as I've fallen from my obsession with weightlifting and better health. That too, will change soon! I'm looking forward to the goal I have of me in my minds' eye....and I'm excited about getting THOSE results met! The first group session at QMC was really great and I'm looking forward to the next one in December. Lots of people attended (more than 20?) and it was very informative. I left there feeling like I wasn't alone in this battle! Lots of people are at the beginning stage with me. It sure opened my eyes to just how often this type of surgery is being performed. I plan on seeing a counsellor on my own too, since I need to better understand myself through this addiction of using food as an emotional crutch/drug/mood enhancer! One thing I've decided to replace food with is a (??) healthier addiction to watching my old soap again. It's free, wont' wreck my debt and won't ruin my wls success...and I plan to be successful with this! This is going to be one HELLAVA ride! Marie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views