AchievOne now sold in NH

~ Stylz ~
on 11/10/06 6:45 am - North of Boston, MA
For anyone interested, Nashua Nutrition is now selling AchievOne! If you havent tried it and want to they're $2.95 a bottle and $28.95 a case! If you join or joined the diet club already, you get 10% off your orders for the year. I'm sure once they mention they have these in stock, they'll sell out, but for the time being, they have cases of mocha java, vanilla nut and cappuccino! They're located by the Walmart on 101A (Amherst/Nashua) Keep going past Walmart (walmart on your left), its the plaza after the gas station. They have tons of proteins, vitamins and snacks including Nectar protein, Matrix, profect, all kinds of juices and soups with 15 grams of protein! here is their website if you want to check it out www.nashuanutrition.com
rockinred
on 11/10/06 7:29 am - Boston, MA
Thanks! I love AO and had to get it mail order before. I don't live far from the NH border so I'll have to take a run up there! Thanks for the heads up!
debro28
on 11/11/06 7:49 am - Chelsea, MA
Hi Stylz, I have a ? about the achievone. How are they on taste?? since my surgery my taste buds have change and something that I use to drink before surgery like crystal light Now I can't stand the taste of it...weird. the soups are they diferent varieties and taste good?? thank you for any info you can give me. take care. Debra
~ Stylz ~
on 11/11/06 10:55 am - North of Boston, MA
My taste buds have changed so much too! AchievOne is good, I like the mocha, don't like the cappuccino at all, but theres people who LOVE cappuccino! I bought a 12 pack of mocha and 12 pack of vanilla. Theres 20 grams of protein in it, I usually add a 1/2 scoop of protein to it so I'm getting 30 gr instead of 20. There is caffeine in it, so if your group says no to caffeine you might not want to try it. You could probably order a bottle of each from them and have it sent if you don't travel to NH at all! hope this helps oh.. the soups.. I haven't tried yet, but did buy the cream of chicken. soup is perfect during the winter to sip on and stay warm I did like the lemonade drink (only one I've tried so far). theres a variety pack with lemonade, strawberry kiwi, pineapple orange and one other flavor. I bought that one to try flavors and be able to stock up on what I like, 15 grams of protein.. great way to get extra in when you need it!
rockinred
on 11/11/06 12:38 pm - Boston, MA
I'm one *****ally loves the cappuccino flavor - the vanilla nut & mocha were both too sweet for me. I'm so glad to know there's somewhere I can buy it locally...I've been having to buy it online forever!!!
~ Stylz ~
on 11/12/06 2:09 am - North of Boston, MA
I'm with you! I'm NEVER buying that stuff online again.. $15 for shipping is crazy! Knowing that 85% of their product is sold and shipped why haven't they come out with a plastic bottle??? I've had issues with this company from day 1 (that should have been a sign to not buy it)! Website isn't updated as to who sells it, never in stock, distrubution company in my area I called 3 or 4 times never called back.. Finally I emailed the VP of Sales at AO. He called that day as well as about 6 other people trying to find a store in my area, a different distrubuter, etc, etc.. Nashua Nutrition had problems getting it in stock as well, but its FINALLY there (not sure how long, so you want to call before going up from Boston)! They didn't get any hazelnut, but did have 6 cases of cappuccino, mocha java and vanilla nut
rockinred
on 11/12/06 3:42 am - Boston, MA
Actually, I don't mind the s&h charges as much as the inconsistent supply! And I never even though about it - a plastic bottle would be a great idea!! I think they went with the glass bottle to really drive home the similarity to the SB Frappuccinos. Btw, I love your new pic! You look AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work... Betsey
~ Stylz ~
on 11/12/06 4:21 am - North of Boston, MA
Rumor has it Starbucks has a "lite" mocha frappuccino sweetened with Splenda, but I haven't found it in Mass or NH yet! thanks for the compliment! Sunday is my official "weigh day" and I'm down 103lbs! Surgery was the best decision of my life!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views