Hi All New to the group

michelle westgate
on 11/6/06 12:54 am - MA
HI My name is Michelle I am from New Bedford. I am new to the WLS, I have began on Oct 19, 2006. My scheduled surgery(RGB) (At Tobey Hospital) is for January if all goes well. I am very excited and nervous, and my doctor is Dr. Kruger. Has anyone been to this hospital and has this surgeon. I am looking for others to talk with and share experiences. hope to hear from you soon.. Michelle
Diane T.
on 11/6/06 2:44 am - Quincy, MA
Hola Michelle, I am new as well. Actually brand spankin new to the whole WLS thing. I have been researching for quite a while (a little over 2 yrs) and just made the decision to take the next step with a consult (12/22) and a support meeting (11/13). Unfortunately i can't be of much help at this time in regards to prior experiences but wanted to take the time to say hello from one newbie to another. If you ever want to chat feel free to drop a line. Take care and wish you nothing but the best. :-D Di
DDBEAR458
on 11/6/06 4:12 am - WORCESTER, MA
hi Michelle, my name is Deirdre and I'm from Worcester. I'm going thru Newton Wellsley. i had my first consult w/doctor and i'm going in for a re-weight check on the 15th. they said they should have a date for me by then. i'm hoping for january as well. i too am excited and nervous, but i am so sick of being fat. good luck and write to me ANYTIME. i will add you to my friends.
michelle westgate
on 11/15/06 3:03 am - MA
Hello, how are you. thanks for the reply. how are things going for you so far. I had my follow up yesterday with the doctor and i start the pre-op groups nov 29, i cant wait i am so excited.. lets talk
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views