anyone have surgery at Tobey Hospital?

reggaedj
on 11/1/06 10:59 pm - Cape Cod, MA
If I do this, my PCP told me it will most likely be at Tobey Hospital. I would love to hear from anyone else who did it there. I'd love to know who your surgeon was, how long you had to wait from start to finish, and how long it was before you went back to work, if you work. I know its a lot, but Im still contemplating the whole thing.... Thanks in advance! Cathie
lawlerladybug
on 11/2/06 10:19 am - Dennis, MA
Hi Cathy, I had my surg on 9/20. Dr Kruger was the surgeon. He has a great Program and the staff. Michelle the nurse is really great too! Tobey has all the latest surgical equipment and a new icu unit which you stay in for the first night. I looked into the surgery and attened his informative meeting which he held one on the Cape in April. I probably could have had my surgery sometime in Aug but due to my work I had to put it off until the end of summer. So the wait was approximatley 6 months. I stayed out of work for 2 weeks. I am glad I did it and I think you should definately check out Dr Kruger office. Good luck on your decision. tammy
reggaedj
on 11/3/06 2:18 am - Cape Cod, MA
Thanks, Tammy, for your reply. I will know more after the informational meeting, I guess...:-)
marieh
on 11/5/06 5:55 am - So. Easton, MA
Hi Cathie, My surgeon isn't Dr. Kruger, but I've heard some wonderful things about him, Tobey Hospital and his team! I talked to a patient of his at a function one day and she raved about him, their team and her decision to have this done. She looks great and is very happy with the choices she's made Marie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views