Great day yesterday for testing!

Peg G.
on 11/1/06 4:03 am - Methuen, MA
All my pre-op testing went fantastic. Very organized. It was like a factory! Get'em in and get'em out! I only needed the average tests. Blood work, EKG, consults w/ anesthesia and surgical. I had recently had a stress test and echocardiogram for my heart disease, so I just brought those reports with me. A lot of worrying for nothing! I'll tell you one thing..............it really became REAL after yesterday. Let's get this party started!! Peg G
JKap
on 11/1/06 4:08 am - Newton, MA
I hear you Peg- Less than a week for me- the 7th...I think we'll be across the street. I'm at BI...Joy
Peg G.
on 11/2/06 9:42 am - Methuen, MA
How are you holding up Joy? Do you have any pre op prep you have to follow? Looking forward to following your surgery! Peg G.
Jeana W.
on 11/1/06 11:39 am - Cambridge, MA
I'm so glad everything went smoothly for you! I'll be going throught the Mass General also. Good luck with your surgery. You'll be there in no time! Jeana
Peg G.
on 11/2/06 9:39 am - Methuen, MA
Thanks for the support Jeana. Who is doing your surgery, and what kind? With all the meetings and appts. you will be attending,your time will pass quickly as well. Take care and educate yourself as much as possible! Peg G.
Jeana W.
on 11/2/06 10:06 am - Cambridge, MA
Hi Peg, My surgeon is Dr. Hutter and I will be having the RNY gastric bypass. I think my surgical coordinator is the same for your surgeon - Jessica. I haven't had a chance to meet her yet. It must have felt like forever before you got this close to your day! I feel like I'm gonna blow up waiting until March! LOL Again, I wish you lots of luck on your surgery and keep us posted on your progress! I'd love to hear from you. Jeana
~ Stylz ~
on 11/1/06 8:42 pm - North of Boston, MA
The time between now and surgery will FLY, you'll be thinking about what to pack, what to have ready for when you get home, things to do before you leave for the hospital... In no time you'll be checking in that morning.. Congratulations on your decision I'm saving a place on the "losers" bench for ya
Peg G.
on 11/2/06 12:16 am - Methuen, MA
Thanks, Stylz. I really hoping time will fly by. I'm a nervous nellie! And you're right, there are so many things I have been thinking about. Got to get organized! Here we go! Peg G.
Morgan
on 11/3/06 10:05 am - Franklin, NH
Congrats Peg G. I'm excited for you, I'm excited for myself as well, I got my surgery date yesterday and got the bloodwork done as well. It seemed like a long time coming, My date is 1/22/07. What a way to start the New Year off. Here's to you!!! PARTY!!!!! Morgan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views