"Holiday Eating" Support Group in Mass

~ Stylz ~
on 11/1/06 2:48 am - North of Boston, MA
It's that time of year when families gather and food is everywhere!! This is my first year that I'll be post-op at holiday gatherings and have to admit its a little nerve racking knowing there will be so many foods on the table that I shouldn't eat (and some that I should but might make me dump ). The Center for Weight Management in Lowell is holding their monthly support group meeting in November and the topic will be "Holiday Eating".. The meeting is held on November 14th, 6:00pm at Lowell General Hospital. Another member of OH, Barbara from NH (my neighbor in the hospital and a very good friend) will be there that night too! Her and I plan to meet for dinner in the cafeteria of Lowell General before the meeting if anyone is interested in meeting us!! We'll be there at 4:30 and then can go to the meeting for 6. Anyone like to join us? lets meet Its great meeting people and relating with those on the same journey! If you're interested and/or need directions let me know hope to see you then!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views