Carnation

amykic
on 10/31/06 3:47 am - spencer, MA
Does anyone use the no sugar added Carnation instant drink? I tried one for the first time today and it was all right. This is what I was told to drink right after surgery for protein. Amy
jereyes
on 10/31/06 5:29 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Hi Amy After surgery I tried drinking no sugar added Carnation Instant Breakfanst and Glucerna which is also sugar free. After sugery they both tasted awful. I had a difficult time getting my protein in by liquid form. It was a good thing I only was required to do it for a week. Good Luck! Janet
Caeli B.
on 10/31/06 11:41 pm - Boston, MA
I like the CIB powder (mixed with milk) but can't stand the pre-mixed cans...
baker1
on 11/1/06 9:33 am - NORTH HAMPTON, NH
No all gnc's has this product but soon will it is called maximum protein by the chocolate and put in 6 oz of low fat milk and 2 and a half scoops of powder I package of cid's and fil the rset of the 24oz container with water and shake this will give you 64grams of protein and it is fantastic.
amykic
on 11/1/06 11:28 am - spencer, MA
I wonder if it will be ok to blend in fresh fruit like strawberries with the CIB to give it a flavor boost?
sasa
on 11/3/06 2:10 am
Amy, After LAP Band Surgery I was drinking Slim Fast Low Carb and each one has 20 grams of protein. It was very tolerable and since I have had Slim Fast products in the past it was not a big change to just have the low carb/suger one. Sarah :)
lvrande
on 11/6/06 5:20 am
I just started drinking it today, for my prescribed pre-op diet. It tastes ok, not great, but that's all right. Anybody have any suggestions for getting the stuff to dissolve completely? I've got big clumps. In fact, right now, I've got a huge clump that refuses to get off of the spoon I used to stir it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views