anyone know of rehab for gastric bypass post of

ohnodonna
on 10/25/06 12:50 pm - fall river, MA
help i need help i cannot do this i cannot eat for six days i have burning in my throat i have two kidney stones i have lost 90 lbs in 8 weeks i m so weak and i think im dying in front of my family does anyone know of a rehab near fall river mass my phone is 5086779533
~ Stylz ~
on 10/25/06 11:00 pm - North of Boston, MA
Have you called your doctor who did the surgery???? Why haven't you gone to the hospital as of yet? It sounds like you should go to the emergency room ASAP
ohnodonna
on 10/26/06 3:32 am - fall river, MA
i have gone to er last friday sent me home said i had two kidney stones and that was it surgeon said it was nothing surgical so there was nothing he could do..
honeymoo
on 10/26/06 4:56 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
What about your PCP, I would call them ASAP, bug your surgeon esp since you haven't been able to eat (they should be alarmed by your weight loss) if not go back to ER and demand that something be done. Call a urologist about kidney stones sometimes they have to be lasered to break them up if you can not pass them but please keep on top of this. Gwen
~ Stylz ~
on 10/26/06 8:25 am - North of Boston, MA
I agree with Gwen, if you have burning in your throat and are weak they need to check you and find the problem. I wouldn't leave the ER until I knew what was wrong!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views