Invitation to Boston Area Get Together

RITA32
on 10/25/06 12:26 am - Stoneham, MA
We are going to get together on Saturday November 11th at 4 o'clock at Romano's Macaroni Grill in Burlington across from the mall All are welcome. Please let me know if you will attend so I can let them know about how many of us there will be. You can email me at [email protected] Looking forward to seeing everyone
Joanne N.
on 10/25/06 3:41 am
Boo hooo! I can' t make it that day. Thank you for the invite but I have a Birthday Bash for my Grandmother that day in Medway. So sad! Let me know if you plan another. Thanks again, Joanne
nwilbar
on 10/25/06 12:05 pm - nr. Brockton, MA
I have a couple of questions: 1.) Is this for anybody, even if you're only considering surgery? Can I bring my spouse? 2.) Can you post a list of who is coming so far? 3.) What is the address of the restaurant? I don't know where the Burlington Mall is so I'd have to mapblast it to get directions. Thanks.
JKap
on 10/25/06 11:44 pm - Newton, MA
I love the idea, but my surgery is the 7th, so I won't be up for a restaurant outing yet! Let's keep trying though...Joy
RITA32
on 10/26/06 12:18 am - Stoneham, MA
Best Wishes on your up comming surgery!!!! We do plan on trying to do this once a month. I think we are going to plan something around the 8th of December as we have some out of staters comming to Boston. Hope to see you then
Cher B.
on 11/1/06 12:12 pm - MA
The Get Together is a great idea. I have a baby shower to go to on 11.11 so I won't be able to make this one. Keep us posted on the Dec date...I should be able to make that one.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views