Umass Worcester anyone?

Brenda T.
on 10/23/06 6:56 am - MA
Hi Im looking for others who had surgery at Umass to add to my friends list. I had surgery Sept 14 with Dr Perugini.
carol g
on 10/29/06 5:01 am - fitchburg, MA
hello I had surgery at Umass on Oct 2 with Dr John Kelly My experience was great Carol [email protected]
kimmimc221
on 10/30/06 8:21 am
HI I am in process.. had initial consult and now waiting for phyc and nutrition. I would love to keep in touch with others going thru the steps to surgery and those that have already been thru wls thru the umass program!
Brenda T.
on 10/31/06 10:10 pm - MA
Hey guys,, Add me to your freinds list and we can keep in touch. And ask questions of eachother. So far I have only good things to say about the program. The hospital staff was another story though.
emme819
on 11/5/06 12:47 pm - Worcester, MA
I had surgery 3/16/05 with Dr. Kelly. I'd be happy to be on your friends list, whatever that means. Or you can email me directly. Mary Ellen
LaurieB.
on 11/15/06 7:33 am - Sterling, MA
I had my surgery with Dr. Kelly on September 6, 2006. Please add me to your friends list and I will add all of you to mine. I work on a computer all day, so do not get to the boards as often as I would like to, but still want to keep in touch with other people in my area. Everything here is pretty good so far. I had problems at the beginning. From what I've read, I'm doing better than some and worse than others. Do any of you go to the surgical meetings at UMASS?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views