Finally!!

Angela M.
on 10/23/06 6:30 am - Worcester, MA
I met my 5% weight loss goal PLUS 1 extra pound today!! Its just a dent in the amount I need to lose long term but that means that now I can finally be approved to see the surgeon and get a date!!! Im so excited. The team for approval meets wednesdy and then I can finally have a consult! Surgery is looking good for December!!!
KatKat
on 10/23/06 6:41 am
Angela, Congrats! Sounds like you'll be going to Worcester instead of Newton. I heard you were at the meeting last Tuesday - I wish you had said hello! I was the one with the irritating experience in the "14 items or less" aisle at the supermarket! Keep us posted! Kathleen
Angela M.
on 10/23/06 7:10 am - Worcester, MA
Thanks so much!!! Yes I was there and I thought it was you but I wasn't sure- Im so shy haha. I was going to say hello at the end but I ran to the bathroom too fast afterwards! I wish you tons of luck though! Im still going to the NWH meeting this thursday for new patients because my mom is interested in surgery. How are things going with you? Keep me posted!! I'll definitely let you know how things go with me!! Angela
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views