Waiting Game Is On

txbunny930
on 10/22/06 12:40 am - MA
Well Cigna officially has all my paperwork and now comes the waiting game for approval. This is my second attempt at the approval process after the denials of last year. My own fault for not reading the guidelines Cigna had for doing the 6 mo supervised diet. So rather than fighting with the appeal, I decided to do the whole process over from scratch. I should have an answer this week. Not sure if I should call on Monday or not to see how the progress is going. It gives me butterflies in my stomach to call. So keep your fingers, toes and anything else you can cross, crossed for me. I'm going to be a wrec****il I get the word. For those of you that know me..... thank you for all your prayers and support. Hugs, Lorraine
MJSB
on 10/22/06 2:52 am - Bay City, MI
Hi Bunnyyour almost there wount be long I reamber when I had to weite after this it won,t take longNow its been a year and I have lost 148 pounds your on your way! so congrats to you A FRIEND IN ARMES IN MICH MARY JO
txbunny930
on 10/22/06 5:58 am - MA
Hi Mary Jo: Thank you and congrats on your weight loss. You must be feeling amazing. Hugs, Bunny
RITA32
on 10/22/06 3:05 am - Stoneham, MA
Well just think of all that's now behind you...and all the good things to come. Here's sending you best nwishesnfor a speedy resonse. we know it will be positive
txbunny930
on 10/22/06 5:59 am - MA
Thank you Rita, it's very much appreciated.
Duddits
on 10/22/06 5:37 am
Lorraine Melissa and I are thinking of you. Talk to you later.:wave: Duddits
txbunny930
on 10/23/06 12:01 am - MA
Thank you both. Talk soon.
KatKat
on 10/22/06 7:24 am
Good luck, Bunny! I have enjoyed reading your posts and your profile. I think good things happen to good people, so I am sure you will hear good news soon! Best wishes, Kathleen
txbunny930
on 10/22/06 12:23 pm - MA
Hi Kathleen: Awww, you are so sweet, thank you. I feel like I've been doing this forever but all great things take time. I'll be posting as soon as I get the news. I'm nerves already. Hugs, Bunny
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views