I HAVE A DATE!!!!

jrobichaud
on 10/18/06 6:12 am - Pepperell, MA
Hey everyone. Just got a letter from the Surgeons office and I have a date for November 28th at 11:30am. Not bad for a journey that has been up and down. I have to admit i am excited and nervous at the same time. I will keep you informed.
jereyes
on 10/18/06 6:32 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Congratulations and best of luck. Your persistance will be well worth it. It was a long process for myself as well due to my insurance. It took me over a year to be approved. I had surgery almost a year ago. I am very happy with my results. I fel much better as well as look much better. It is funny to hear people call me skinny, even though I know I am not skinny. At least I have a normal BMI which was one of my greatest accomplishments. Keep us posted. Janet
MOJI
on 10/18/06 12:29 pm - worcester, MA
congrads and good luck
DDBEAR458
on 10/18/06 11:53 pm - WORCESTER, MA
Oh joshua, I'm so excited for you. I'm going thru the same office and I can't wait to get that call. I havent' had my consult yet. It's scheduled for December 27th, but I'm on the cancellation list. Good luck and God bless!!!
Caeli B.
on 10/19/06 10:06 am - Boston, MA
Congratulations!!!
Monica B.
on 10/19/06 11:47 pm - Emery, SD
Good for you Joshua. I can remember my excitment when I got approval. Be good to yourself, follow the rules, and welcome on over to the losing side. Monica, healthier, happier, sexier, and so thankful that I took back my life. age 59, former MA resident, 330/174/160?
honeymoo
on 10/22/06 9:56 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Congrats! I know you have been through a bunch of ups and downs and recently switched to NW. Good luck
DDBEAR458
on 11/6/06 8:32 am - WORCESTER, MA
Dear Joshua, I've been thinking of you since I saw your "i've got a date". You haven't posted since then and I was wondering how your doing. Are you going to NWH? I really can't remember. That's where I'm going. Dr. Gazmuri. It's getting close for you. Please let us or me how your doing and good luck. God Bless Deirdre S
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views