Anyone going to NWH meeting this Tuesday?

KatKat
on 10/14/06 2:56 am
I am going to the Community Meeting Tuesday night, Oct. 17, and might even drag my stubborn mother along. It would be fun to meet people from OH there. Let me know if you're going! Kathleen
honeymoo
on 10/14/06 6:33 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Unfortunately not although I will be on the mainland I won't get over until around 8, one of these days I want to get back up for a meeting. Gwen
KatKat
on 10/14/06 12:24 pm
Gwen, I'm sorry we won't get a chance to meet - maybe on 11/22 when I have my 4 hour appt? I'll be there from 9:30 am til... Kathleen
(deactivated member)
on 10/14/06 9:10 am - Newton, MA
Hi Kathleen! I was just thinking the other day that I owed you an email. I'm planning on going to this Tuesday's meeting. Kerry
KatKat
on 10/14/06 12:25 pm
Great! I'll look for you! I finally posted a pic but it's from last Nov and I donated my hair to Locks of Love in August, so it's much shorter now... but if I remember I'll email you Tuesday to tell you what I'll be wearing! Any other OHers going? Kathleen
DDBEAR458
on 10/15/06 7:12 am - WORCESTER, MA
hi..l.are you talking about Newton Wellesley? I thought that their meeting were held on Thursday nights. That's where I'm going. My dr. appt in December 27, (4 hour) which will be here before you know it, but i hate waiting!!! Then another three months for surgery.
JLR12679
on 10/15/06 10:40 am - Sudbury, MA
Thursdays it is usually but sometimes its on tuesday.here is a link to the website. http://www.newtonwellesleywls.com/Content/ContentCT.asp?P=30 I just had my surgery and I started the process in June. That is when I signed up for an appt, it was supposted to have been more then 2 months away from my new patient meeting. I requested to be put on the cancelation list. this made my 2 month wait only 1 month. I suggest you do the same. Also as long as all is in order you will probally be in for surgery anywhere from 10-12 weeks after. The last 5 weeks flew. The surgery is definitly worth it I lost 31 lbs preop and 21 post op so far and Im just 12 days out. I wish you luck, and let me know if you have any questions, by the way who is your doctor
DDBEAR458
on 10/15/06 10:47 am - WORCESTER, MA
hi kathy. i've had my first seminar. my dr. appt is december 27th. my doc is Partridge. haven't met her yet, but i met with guzmari. he's very knowledgable. i put myself on the cancellation list, but the only thing is is that my husband is going to go thru it as well. he may not have the surgery in the very end, but he is coming with me to all of my appts so i made the appt for him the same day.
KatKat
on 10/15/06 11:19 am
Hi Jessica! I would definitely be interested in hearing more about your experience. I went to the New Patient Orientation meeting on 8/31 and have my first appt w/Dr Partridge on 11/22. I understand we are supposed to attend at least one of each meeting prior to surgery and I work Thurs nights so I am going this Tuesday - it's the only Tues night meeting (3rd Tues of each month). Thanks for the info about the cancellation list. It's good to know. I am not sure how long it'll be between first appt and surgery but would like to plan as far ahead as I can since I am a teacher. How long did the doctor tell you to stay home from work? Kathleen
Angela M.
on 10/16/06 9:43 am - Worcester, MA
Just a question- I was looking into NWH...can you attend any of the other meetings before the first orientation meeting? I dont think its until the 26th this month but I know there is another meeting tomorrow. Hmmm, just wondering! Thanks!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views